Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
This time of year I think can be a catch 22 - I sometimes feel inadequate and not 'too Christmasy' and sometimes I think it is a happy, wonderful time of year that is fantastic - I read this and thought I would join in and make a happy list. Sometimes it is really easy to get caught up in the drama and forget what actually puts a smile on your face.
* The Mr - he drives me crazy and makes me want to pull my hair out but I love the way he stands by what he says (even if he is wrong!) and how he is still my favourite person to hang out with.
* The Madam - she is a mini Mr and the coolest kid I know - and she is the only person in the world who thinks I am a good dancer.
* Chai lattes - what's not to love
* My friend who works in catering - she brought me creamed spinach in truffle oil - I don't know if it's healthy or not but it tasted sooooo goood!
* Oprah - I love her , I think she is great.
* Mangoes - my favourite thing about summer.
* Moving house - I am excited about our new adventure.
* Margaret Cho - I have only just discovered here but I think she is fabulous.
* New Year - a time of inspiration, the only time of the year I feel a 100% convinced I WILL complete all my new years resolutions...I WILL
* Blogs....need I say more.