I love making new years resolutions. I am such a geek, but there is something about January first that makes me feel indestructible , makes me feel like anything is possible and I can really rock the world. So here is my list for 2011...
(2010 was pretty much a shocker so we won't
talk about my list for that year)
1. Get organized with everything
2. Get my blog going so well I actually have some lovely sponsor and maybe a few more readers
3. Have my photography business up and running
4. Become A LOT greener at home ( not the color but enviro friendly)
5. Knit something other than a scarf
6. Sew something other than a pin cushion
7. Instead of talking about doing things and then talking myself out of it - do all those things!
(I'm hoping that this covers the usual suspects of - get healthier, exercise, etc.)
Thank you all for hanging out with me through 2010 and I can't wait to go through 2011 with all of you.