I am a list maker, resolution maker as well as....and here is the irony.....a compulsive justifier of why I didn't cross off the items on my list or make good on my resolutions. So to fix my little red wagon this year I am going to begin this new decade with the first of many lists....I am calling this my challenge list....I am challenging myself to the following.....
* To live in the moment and stop questioning....to be
* To work everyday to parent peacefully.....to try and remember that the madam is just a small person trying to experience the world and I am the guide (sometimes!)
* To stop justifying why I (or we) do or do not do particular things, live particular ways.......if I am am happy and we are happy then it is all good.
* Follow and create my dreams and ambitions and stop talking about it.
* Say yes more than I say no.
* To be a more committed and present partner, mother, daughter, sister, friend, community member.
* To be more committed to my community and environment both locally and globally.
* Laugh everyday.
* Blog everyday.....to both keep my creativity flowing and embrace the magical people I meet and am inspired by in 'blog world')
* Be healthy - physically, spiritually, mentally - as a whole being.
Oh there are so many more things I could list but I will save that for another day - I am working on some aromatherapy, a photo project and a magazine submission ( I will be published one day!) I hope you all have a wonderful new year and I would love to hear if anyone has some resolutions or challenges xxxx