Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday smirshday




Images from here





Shit.....I turn 31 tomorrow......shit. I am a procrastinator, I will talk myself out of everything, I will create a reason for this and a reason for that.......this is what I feel like I have done for my entire 30th year. Don't get me wrong I know I have been a pretty good partner, mum, sister, daughter, blah, blah, blah. I just can't remember actually achieving anything I said I would.......going anywhere I said I would.......joining anything.....anyway you get the picture. I also despise my birthday....I love all other birthdays but mine drives me crazy.

So I think that is what I am going to do as of tomorrow....I WILL get of my ass and do all the things I have written, talked, thought about. I WILL stop trying to find that person I was before the Mr, Madam and life took over - I WILL instead find the person I am meant to be. I WILL do it all and if it all blows up then at least I will be able to kick myself for trying.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Ah Happy Belated Birthday to you. I hope you achieve all those things and more. I can so relate to this post!