Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things I came across whilst wandering

Yes I have been playing around with the design of the blog - yes I am a techno unco so it may look a little weird until I figure it all out. After surviving the long weekend it looks like it's back to 'normality' today (whatever that is!) - as it is the season for it I have ended up with a sick chick again so the madam and I are a little housebound this week - plus the Mr has me working as his 'go for' (you know go for this, go for that) for his new building inspection business. But he is at work all day today so apart from getting the house in some sort of order - hopefully having a bit of a re - do on the design of my beloved blog - this is what I have found around the place lately..............


Poster via here



Have a look at this dancing lovely.....makes me want to grab a hoop

Megan with her overflow of knowledge and wonderful ideas wrote about this in her Monday Mama.....

I am in love with this photo....she is stunning

I think this is so cool.....in my dreams I would use it everyday cycling to and from markets (in reality I would be far too cold at the moment!)

2 comments:

Chrisy said...

The blog's looking fabulous...love what you've done with heading and the birds...bravo!

Unknown said...

loving the links and your blog looks great. xo m.