Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meet my friend............

Image from here

I would just like you all to meet a friend of mine Nicole.  She has started this blog called Peas in a Pod.  It will be fabulous because she is fabulous.  She is a wife, mum to three and an all round super woman with talents and businesses coming out the proverbial wahzoo!

Truth be told the last time I saw Nicole was when we were about fifteen (I think!) - we were friends since primary school and did the drift apart thing.  But now, due too the wonders of stalkbook  facebook  we have reconnected.  Funny enough if looks like we have both ended up doing quite similiar things with our lives - except trust me I am Robin to her Batman mum/business skills! Once I have unpacked from the move I promise to post some photos that will prove the years that we have known each other!

So I would love it if you pop in to her blog, say hello, follow...........it will so be worth it.

Now I must work on getting her on twitter cause that is where the cool kids hang!

1 comment:

The 3 Peas Mummy said...

Oh thanks hun!! I am hardly supermum (you really havent seen the state of my house sometimes!) but I try. The other thing you forgot to mention is we also live at other ends of the earth! lol We need to catch up in person... and am on twitter just dont know how to use the damn thing! xo