Saturday, January 8, 2011

What happens when you turn away....





I am trying to be a little more disciplined this year with my writing and photography which means for small amounts of time the Madam may do some things on her own....whereas I thought she was colouring in or using building blocks she was actually doing this......


The madam decides to take that nickname literally and do her own make up - with my old make up.


 Stool + agile young child = bathroom terrorist


Or..for something different takes her lunch onto my bed whilst 'just borrowing my ipad' and somewhow figures out how to watch ABC on it.

I would say if finances allowed a nanny would be useful but I'm thinking maybe a bouncer???

* If you haven't and would like to please pop in on Wanderlust and support Lori! Thank you*


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh have we ever been there, but not with make up...we have had drawings with sharpie pen on the walls, doors, bed....a monkey who climbed the 4 poster when she was 2 prompting the scared parents to get rid of it, tooth paste all over the floor and then some...oh and miss then 10 used a whole bottle of perfume to spray her room with...Youngest miss did get into eldests make up after xmas last year though....those photos may make an appearance when she is older. Apart from suggesting a padlock you could invest in some facepainting classes...you never know!LOL