My fabulous intentions for this week are:
1. Write the post to join in with Vic's linky this
2. Cook 40 Portuguese custard tarts and get Madam to have a basic understanding of Harmony Day that doesn't involve me getting a phonecall from kindy about her unusual interpretation of said harmony day.
3. Attempt to find outfits for a cocktail hens night and a formal wedding - I may have to have wine involved in this.
4. Organise the play room.
5. Hand out my new business cards ( I have decided to do medium/angel card readings from home) and hope that someone calls!
6. Go on an op shop expedition with my friend....I'm on the hunt for a 'vintage' doll house.
7. Work on plans for our house, garden, life, etc.
8. Get the guts up to make an email submission to show some of my photos in a local art gallery show.
9. Get rid of the mouse that just moved in.
10. Get ready for the new puppy that arrives Saturday morning.....a 7 week old American Bulldog we will call George.
So what are you up to this week? Come over to Vic's place and join in.....
This is my soundtrack now.....