Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When you go out in the woods.....

If you go out in the woods today....

Why is it when you (meaning I) really need to/want to get things done, start making plans, set myself goals.............it seems like the entire world conspires against me.
The madam stops sleeping (again) .......well she sleeps ......once she is down she is out but it is getting her down that is a painful exercise......the Mr becomes MORE needy.....oh how I could shake all involved in his child hood for giving him so many attention/needeness issues............. oh me oh my.....anyway enough of my whining.

At the moment a little coffee and a lot of fruit is keeping me going......

The above photo was taken when the madam & I took some props and did a - kind of - photo session .......it didn't quite turn out like I thought it would but I like this shot......I'm learning when it all feels like it is closing in just get outside.

4 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

What a beautiful shot. It sounds like you're having a tough week. Don't forget to breathe and try and take some time out for yourself!

Pip said...

I was just thinking the same thing as Kellyansapansa about the picture. The light in it is wonderful. Usually when things aren't going right (sewing things at least) I just get up and walk away, go outside, have a cup of tea and try again later.

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Just found your blog. Love it!
Fabulous photo, captured so well. The sunlight is enchanting. My Eden never sits long enough for a photo, most of my pictures of her are blury, or of her back as she runs in the opposite direction. lol ;)

rachel awes said...

love this pic from your photo shot!!