Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happiness

Inspired by this I thought I would do a bit of a happiness/positive/good vibe post. The thing that I love most about blogging is - not only meeting all of the fabulous people that I do - but the fact that if you are in a bit of a funk all you have to do is grab 10 minutes and have a look around the blogosphere and there is a whole world of inspiration............

I so want to do this soon......maybe after the Thailand trip....... I am hoping to get some material and other arty/inspirational supplies whilst I'm over there.

A green family, doing a beautiful trip together and they eat some amazing food....check this out for some foodie inspiration.

This school looks beautiful.....I wish there was one like this for the madam....and as always Sundari's photo's are ethereally beautiful.

If you haven't yet, grab a smoothie or a cuppa , sit down and immerse yourself in a stunning, wonderful blog of beautiful, funny, entertaining things.....such is the world of Tralalère !

I hope this happiness/linky post is entertaining if not inspiring - as always thank you all for your beautiful comments - I love them more than you know!


Happiness depends upon ourselves.
Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)





My happy song of the day!

3 comments:

Chrisy said...

I see you doing all these fabulous things soon...and more! Even the school...you'll find one that's as much fun as that one...it's there I'm sure of it!

Kellyansapansa said...

Ooh - thanks for the links. There's some great stuff there!

www.kellyansapansa.blogspot.com

rachel awes said...

thanks for sharing the inspiring happy links! & much happiness i imagine sailing your way!!!