Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm Grateful


Picture found here


Oh I have been a slack tart and haven't joined in with the Saturday 'I'm Grateful' with Maxabella for a while but now I'm back.

This week , like most weeks, has had it's ups and downs but here is what I'm grateful for (in no particular order)

* Growing up in a generation where Oprah was a major influence.  I am a huge Oprah fan and last night watching the finale I realised how privileged we are to be inspired by such a great woman.

* Ginger & Ginger beer......this pregnant girls new best friends!

* Being part of the blogger/twitter community....need a question answered, looking for advice it is brilliant!

* My parents for graciously saying yes when the Madam wants to go to their place.....which means I can catch up on a lot of things!

* Mezza Italiana By Zoe Boccabella One of the best books I have read in a long time.

Apart from that I am also really grateful I get to wake up every morning.....it's always a good start!

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

Great to see you, Katy!

I'm glad you're loving Mezza Italiana as I've been meaning to read it for ages and now you've spurred me on! x

Naturally Carol said...

You're so right about Oprah..great woman..what else can I say..I think it was all said on those three final shows which I thoroughly enjoyed. Over the years she introduced me to thoughts that never would have crossed my mind otherwise.