Picture found here
Oh I have been a slack tart and haven't joined in with the Saturday 'I'm Grateful' with Maxabella for a while but now I'm back.
This week , like most weeks, has had it's ups and downs but here is what I'm grateful for (in no particular order)
* Growing up in a generation where Oprah was a major influence. I am a huge Oprah fan and last night watching the finale I realised how privileged we are to be inspired by such a great woman.
* Ginger & Ginger beer......this pregnant girls new best friends!
* Being part of the blogger/twitter community....need a question answered, looking for advice it is brilliant!
* My parents for graciously saying yes when the Madam wants to go to their place.....which means I can catch up on a lot of things!
* Mezza Italiana By Zoe Boccabella One of the best books I have read in a long time.
Apart from that I am also really grateful I get to wake up every morning.....it's always a good start!