Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Mr, The Madam & a small b-b-q



I have managed to acquire yest another monkey cold so the blogging has been slack lately - my apologies. Today I am still a bit ick but determined to kick it so I am back. I am not sure what the universal truth in it all is but every time I start some sort of health kick, new plan, I get sick....ew.

Anyway back to my project positive....

If you have read this blog for a while you'll know that the Mr and the Madam have a bit of a wild history. When she was born he didn't cope very well, for many reasons, but now we are all systems go. She is just a mini version of him, it is actually kind of freaky how much like him she is. When they do get to spend some time together it is very cool , not just for them but for me, she just idolises her Dad and he adores her - they both hate my camera so I have to sneak photo's.

Seeing their relationship develop has been fantastic - they cooked her first barbecue together the other night after a 'Dad & daughter' shopping day so that is where these photos were taken.....definitely a positive.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so nice to hear that they are bonding now!
And I definitely know what you mean about how your child takes after their Dad! It can be both good & bad. ha ha
Great photo's x

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Very nice picture, and your blog is an excellent read and considered. I like it very much. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends Teuvo blog that the fermentation can be your country's flag higher in my blog. Have a wonderful autumn you Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland